A Smart Relays is the alternative transports or routes for email within the organization. It is a striped down version with some basic programming functions, limited program, internal memory capacity and a couple of bells (analog inputs). It is available with or without LCD displays.
The features of smart relays are as follows :
• Two types of modules (with LCD or without LCD display)
• Expand up to 50 I/O points
• AC or DC models (12-24V DC, 24V DC, 24V AC, 100-240V AC) 2000 byte program capacity
• Two built in Analog Inputs (0- 10V DC)
• Expansion Analog outputs (max 2 channels) DIN rail mounting
• Class 1 DIV 2 rated for hazardous locations and Llyod's approved for marine applications worldwide approvals